Friday, October 15, 2010

Faces of the A-10



Lindsay Fry
           Lindsay Fry  



Junior Lindsay Fry is a tri-captain for this year's La Salle field hockey team. She is a three-year starter for the Explorers that has scored a pair of overtime game-winning goals this fall. She is the next student-athlete featured in the GoExplorers.com "Getting to Know" series.

Getting to Know: Lindsay Fry
Why did you choose La Salle? It has a great psychology program, it is close to home for me, and it had what I was looking for in field hockey.
Describe yourself in one word: Understanding.
Why did you pick your jersey number? Number nine was already taken so I chose the closest number to nine (11). It was also my cousin's field hockey number at American University.
One phrase to describe Coach Marks? She has taught me a lot in the three yrs I've been here.
What are your off the field hobbies and interests? I ride horses and have a pony named Elmo.
What is the best advice you have received? Don't worry about things you cannot control.
Highlight of your La Salle career thus far? Overtime stroke vs. Robert Morris.
Goals for the rest of the 2010 season? Continue to play with hard and make it to Atlantic 10 Tournament.
Who influenced you to get involved with field hockey? My mom and sister.
Who is your funniest teammate? Maddie Doub.
Place you would most like to vist/or favorite vacation spot? I want to go to Montana or Wyoming and stay on a ranch.
Favorite Place to eat? Taco Bell Movie? Talledaga Nights
TV show? Glee
Band/group/singer? Sugarland.
Place to play in the A-10? La Salle.
Pro Sports Team? Phillies.
Favorite La Salle team to watch other then field hockey? Volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment