Friday, October 22, 2010

Faces of the A-10



Getting to Know

Senior Alex Zamora

A team captain for the Fordham women’s basketball team, Zamora is anxious to return to the floor and help her Rams back to the Atlantic 10 Tournament, after missing the majority of her junior year due to injury.

Why did you choose Fordham? I chose Fordham because I wanted to contribute to the basketball program and go to a strong academic institution.

Career Ambition: A job in the marketing field.

What is your biggest inspiration? My parents because of all of the hard work they’ve put in to provide for my brother and me.

Best advice you’ve received: Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

One word that describes you: Loyal

One word that describes your team: Determined

One word that describes your coach Cathy Andruzzi: Passionate

The one moment you’ll never forget: When my team and I had a dance off with South Carolina at the hotel in Cancun, Mexico during a tournament.

Favorite thing to do on a day off: Sleep or go see a movie with my friends.

The one thing I can’t live without: My teddy bear, Humphrey

Who are the three people (past or present) you’d have over for dinner: Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Selena

Favorite Musician/Band: Alicia Keys
Favorite Athlete: Lebron James
Favorite Movie: The Notebook
Favorite Fordham team to Watch besides Basketball: Volleyball
Favorite Class You’ve Taken at Fordham: Business Communications

No comments:

Post a Comment